Homeschooling for Senior Secondary
We have a separate HomeLearn Launchpad Program which is different to just about all other senior secondary programs in schools in some quite fundamental ways.
As one choosing or considering home schooling for your child you probably feel that the "system" doesn't seem to work properly for your child. Actually we at HomeLearn believe it doesn't work properly for around 80% of senior secondary students, which is why we are doing something quite different.
Our Launchpad Program is a combination of 'general' education and 'on-the-job' experience and training, and includes ...
• A general education that meets the core requirements of Education Department homeschooling
• A focus on finding direction and future career aspirations, including on-line career guidance
• Assistance with accessing work experience with potential leads to 'school-based' traineeships
• Excellent grounding and preparation for further study, including university for ALL those who aspire to it
• Working and progress at a reasonable and manageable pace instead of the wild pressure-cooker expectation of most school programs
The Launchpad program is for students 15+ who are mature enough and ready to embark on the journey of taking responsibility for their own future, career and education. This is NOT about good 'academics', and we have courses on the main HomeLearn program suitable for younger or less mature students with good academic abilities who still need to be more under the 'wing' of their parents.
If you are interested in this program please visit our separate sister Launchpad web site at: http://homelearning.com.au for more information.