The Senior Secondary Program through HomeLearn is different to just about all other senior secondary programs in schools in some quite fundamental ways.
As one choosing or considering home schooling for your child you probably feel that the "system" doesn't seem to work properly for your child. Actually we at HomeLearn believe it doesn't work properly for around 80% of senior secondary students, which is why we are doing something quite different.
Please watch these two linked presentations to see where the fundamental "design flaws" are with senior education as it is run in virtually all schools, so you know what we are NOT doing and why:
• The Truth about TEE: What are we doing to our Children?
• System Failure: What is wrong with senior education!
Our HomeLearn Senior Program is a combination of 'general' education and 'on-the-job' experience and training, and includes ...
• A general education that meets the requirements of Education Department homeschooling
• A focus on finding direction and future career aspirations, including on-line career guidance
• Assistance with accessing work experience with potential leads to 'school-based' traineeships
• Excellent grounding and preparation for further study, including university for ALL those who aspire to it
• Working and progress at a reasonable and manageable pace instead of the wild pressure-cooker expectation of most school programs